The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023 is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technology, and the Indian Institute of Science.
GATE is one of the world’s toughest exams for admissions to undergraduate/postgraduate programs in computer science engineering as well as an advanced degree program related to engineering and technology at many of the world’s premier universities.
In this post, we will learn how to prepare for GATE 2023 Computer Science Engineering(CSE) through a video.
In this video, you will learn the following-
- What is GATE Exam
- GATE is conducted by?
- Financial assistance in post-graduate programs
- Eligibility for GATE
- Number of disciplines in GATE
- How many students register for the GATE exam
- A pattern of GATE Examination
- Tips Start as soon as possible
- Understand the concepts
- Find the best learning resources
- Coupon Codes for Courses