These are the latest handwritten topper notes of Civil Engineering by IES Master coaching. They are very well written in clear handwriting and completely spiral bounded.
–These are useful for ESE, GATE, IAS, PSU Exams.
–Updated as per newly revised syllabus.
They cover the following subjects:-
- Strength of Materials
- Structural Analysis
- RCC and Pre-Stressed Concrete
- Building Materials
- Construction Practice, Planning & Management (PERT & CPM)
- Steel Limit States
- Plastic Analysis
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering (Part-I and Part-II)
- Fluid Mechanics
- Open Channel Flow
- Hydraulic Machines
- Engineering Hydrology
- Irrigation Engineering
- Highway Engineering
- Railway, Airport, Port, Harbour and Tunnelling Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Mathematics
- Reasoning and Aptitude