These are the latest notes of CIVIL ENGINEERING by IES MASTER coaching Delhi branches. They are very well written in clear handwriting and completely spiral bounded.
-These are useful for IES, Gate, IAS, PSU Exams.
– Updated as per newly revised syllabi.
They cover the following subjects:-
- Strength of Materials
- Structural Analysis
- RCC and Pre-Stressed Concrete
- Building Materials
- Construction Practice, Planning & Management (PERT & CPM)
- Steel Limit States
- Plastic Analysis
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering (Part-I and Part-II)
- Fluid Mechanics
- Open Channel Flow
- Hydraulic Machines
- Engineering Hydrology
- Irrigation Engineering
- Highway Engineering
- Railway, Airport, Port, Harbour and Tunnelling Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics