This is one of the best material from the IES MASTER coaching which includes a very precise theory, well needed for quick revisions and brush up the apt theory and key concepts at the 11th hour of the exam. It is highly demanded by the aspirants apart from the handwritten notes which provide in-depth knowledge. These books help you to absorb the most frequently asked stuff & strengthen the foundation. It is content wise same as the books provided in IES MASTER COACHING’s POSTAL STUDY COURSE/ CLASSROOM STUDY MATERIAL.
The subjects covered are :
- Strength of Materials
- Structural Analysis
- RCC and Pre-Stressed Concrete
- Building Materials
- Construction Practice, Planning & Management (PERT & CPM)
- Steel Limit States
- Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering
- Plastic Analysis
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering (Part-I and Part-II)
- Fluid Mechanics
- Open Channel Flow
- Hydraulic Machines
- Engineering Hydrology
- Irrigation Engineering
- Highway Engineering
- Railway, Airport, Port, Harbour and Tunnelling Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Tendering Process, GIS and Remote Sensing and Geology
Ambuj Gupta –
The best available material for the preparation of GATE for CIVIL aspirants. Satisfied with the delivery and the quality of material.
Ranjit Sahni –
I had a huge shortage of money due to which I needed good quality material at the better prices, I did not expect such a quality material. The books were complete and spiral binded.
Vicky Anand –
Delivered what was mentioned in description
INDRAJIT SEN –
A MUST-BUY. 100% GENUINE MATERIAL. VERY GOOD QUALITY AND A LITTLE BIT SLOW SERVICE BUT DON’T WORRY ITS FINE.